The Yogic Path in the Light: Ishvara Pranidhana, Communion With Our Highest Self
Let's explore the yogic niyama: ISHVARA PRANIDHANA. "Devotion to a Higher Power". Imagine full communion with your highest Self, love, and humanity. This is the foundation of all the limbs of yoga. Let's explore how to expand this consciousness every day. Part 10 of The Yogic Path Series.
If you would like to learn more about my online courses (Live courses on Zoom start September 2022!), please visit https://www.katrinabos.ca/ or https://www.satyayogaacademy.org.
- Foundations for Tantric Intimacy
- The Radiant Woman
- Living in Masculine & Feminine Union
- The Spiritual Path of Tantra
- Living Masters 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
My books are all available on Amazon in paperback, e-book and audiobook:
- What If You Could Skip the Cancer?
- Tantric Intimacy: Discover the Magic of True Connection
- You Don't Have to Eat the Eyeballs: A Story of Travel, People-Pleasing, & True Self-Love
- Tales of the Tinderverse: A Tantrika's Journey through the World of Online Dating
- Overcoming PE: Developing Personal Mastery
- 10 Paths to Inner Stillness: A book of Meditations
To join my email list, please visit: https://www.katrinabos.ca/subscribe