Thriving as an Empath Episode 5: Releasing the Messiah Complex
When we are sensitive and connected to those around us, we can easily pick up "The Messiah Complex". This is the belief that we are here to save others. It is a challenging concept because there are some truths within it and also real pitfalls to be able to thrive as an empath.
If you would like to learn more about my online courses, please visit https://www.katrinabos.ca/ or https://www.satyayogaacademy.org.
- Foundations for Tantric Intimacy
- The Radiant Woman
- Living in Masculine & Feminine Union
- The Spiritual Path of Tantra
- Living Masters 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
My books are all available on Amazon in paperback, e-book and audiobook:
- What If You Could Skip the Cancer?
- Tantric Intimacy: Discover the Magic of True Connection
- You Don't Have to Eat the Eyeballs: A Story of Travel, People-Pleasing, & True Self-Love
- Tales of the Tinderverse: A Tantrika's Journey through the World of Online Dating
- Overcoming PE: Developing Personal Mastery
- 10 Paths to Inner Stillness: A book of Meditations
To join my email list, please visit: https://www.katrinabos.ca/subscribe